Welcome to SIndHI

Please come in and leave some insight on what you would like to see happen for a Seniors facility here in our beautiful town.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Three weeks of survey distribution...

Public speaking...I never thought I would become accustomed to standing up in front of dozens of people and speaking.  In school my knees would knock and I would panic.  However, this is part and parcel with the whole getting the word out about this important project.  I have received great reception about the project, and that helps.  So many people realize how important it is to have a seniors facility in the area.  I have given out hundreds of these surveys...now all we need is to get them all back.  If you have taken one of these surveys, or someone has given one to you, please be sure to fill it out as soon as possible.  If you haven't received one as of yet, please fill it out here on line, or if you would rather have a paper form, you can pick one up at the Whirligig in Shelburne, the Library in Lockeport, Shelburne or Barrington Passage, or phone the Shelburne Baptist Church at 875-4147 and we will make sure you get one as soon as possible.